- Technology giants Apple Inc., Amazon.com Inc. and Alphabet Inc. are due to report Thursday.
- The Fed has kept rates pinned near zero since the outbreak’s onset in March and rolled out several emergency lending programs geared toward fostering liquid trading conditions in financial markets.
- The Federal Reserve vowed to use all its tools to support the recovery from an economic downturn that Chair Jerome Powell called the most severe “in our lifetime.”
- He also noted that there are signs that increases in infections are starting to weigh on activity.
- U.S. second-quarter GDP is expected on Thursday.
- Oil edged higher after the biggest decline in U.S. crude inventories this year, signalling a bright spot in a market weakened by Covid-19.
- China PMI data comes Friday.
STOCK WISE NEWS
BPCL: Govt. extends EOI last date from 31st July to 30th September.
GMM PFAUDLER Q1FY21 RESULT UPDATE (YoY)
- Net Profit Up 8.5% At 19.2 Cr Vs 17.7 Cr
- Revenue Up 2.8% At 154.4 Cr Vs 150.3 Cr
- EBITDA Flat At 27.5 Cr Vs 27.6 Cr
- EBITDA Margin At 17.8% Vs 18.4%
CHAMBAL FERTILISER Q1FY21 RESULT UPDATE (YoY)
- Net Profit Up 81.5% At 298.4 Cr Vs 164.4 Cr
- Revenue Up 12.8% At 3,218.7 Cr Vs 2,854.7 Cr
- EBITDA Up 32.5% At 591.2 Cr Vs 446.2 Cr
- EBITDA Margin At 18.4% Vs 15.6%
IndiGo Q1FY21 RESULT UPDATE (YoY)
- Revenue Down 91.9% At 766.7 Cr Vs 9,420.1 Cr
- EBITDAR Loss At 1,421.2 Cr Vs EBITDAR Of 2,778.5 Cr
- Net Loss At 2,844.3 Cr Vs Profit Of 1,203.1 Cr
TVS Motor Q1FY21 RESULT UPDATE (YoY)
- Revenue Down 68% At 1,431.7 Cr Vs 4,468.6 Cr
- EBITDA Loss At 48.8 Cr Vs EBITDA Of 355.8 Cr
- Net Loss At 139.1 Cr Vs Profit Of 142.3 Cr
Bharti Airtel Q1FY21 RESULT UPDATE:
- Net Loss At 15,933.1 Vs Poll of 500 Cr Loss
- Revenue At 23,939 Vs Poll of 23,720 Cr
- EBITDA At 10,639 Vs Poll of 10,170 Cr
- Margin At 44.4% Poll Vs of 42.9%
- ARPU 157 v/s 154
- The net exceptional charge of Rs 11,745.7 due to AGR dues
Brokerage on Bharti Airtel:
- CLSA: Avg Reve Per User (ARPU) Is Likely To Go Still Higher To `181. See Consolidated EBITDA Growth Of 27% In FY20-22
- CITI: Another Impressive Performance Despite Challenges
- Macquarie: Revenue 3% & EBITDA 4% Above Our Estimates
Brokerage on Maruti:
- JP Morgan :For Maruti investors should look beyond Q1
- CS : Expect company to gain share and improve margins. Push up FY 21-23 EPS by 1/4%
Brokerage on Colgate:
- CS :Increase FY21/22 EPS Estimates By 6%/2%
- Nomura: It’s One Of The Most Stable Cos In A Very Stable Daily Consumption Category
- Kotak: Ahead-of-expectation Q1 Print On Strong Toothpaste Portfolio Performance
EARNINGS TODAY: HDFC, Reliance Industries, Laurus Labs, Dabur, Ajanta Pharma, Cholamandalam, JM Financial, Karur Vysya Bank, Max Financial Services, SRF, Torrent Pharma
FII sold 353 cr
Copper (LME)6,474.00 -0.05%
Aluminum (LME)1,725.00 +0.06%
Zinc (LME)2,297.00 +2.25%