This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- The sheer dominance of Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google and Facebook
- What would need to happen for the market to roll over again?
- The performance of the biggest stocks is matching their fundamentals
- Apple has diversified its business model
- Which tech behemoth is most at risk of government regulation?
- Microsoft and TikTok
- Defending the speculators
- Robinhood vs. Vanguard
- Why the homeownership rate is skyrocketing
- The 10 worst quarters of economic activity ever
- Are expanded unemployment benefits stopping people from looking for work?
- The most counterintuitive recession ever
- The never-ending threat of nuclear war and more
- What could cause another leg down in the market?
- Instagram can hurt us
- Microsoft says it’ll continue pursuit of TikTok
- The TikTok war
- Tweets and articles sent Kodak surging even before announcement
- Seth Klarman says Fed is infantilizing investors in surreal market
- Cash panickers
- Kodak is relevant again
- How the eviction crisis will impact the U.S.
- Does $600 a week make people not want to work?
- Consumers shun credit card debt during crisis
- Letter to a young investor
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.