I am looking to expand the Intelsense Advisory team.
Intelsense is an equity-only advisory service focused on three different styles of investing- long-term, technofunda and quantitative investing for a diverse range of clients in India and across the world.
The best-fit candidate would be:
– Honest, hard-working and ready to learn. As we are a small team, a good person to work with is the most important criteria.
– Able to analyse businesses and do deep-dive into company financials statements and perform valuations.
– Able to interact with company management /investor relations to understand the company strategy.
– Conduct primary research (e.g. channel checks, dealer interactions, exploring expert networks etc)
– Ability to explain thoughts clearly through writing
– Able to prepare excellent PowerPoint presentations and Microsoft Word reports.
– Possessing strong analytical skills and a good understanding of finance and accounting concepts.
– Excellent with MS Excel, preferably with VBA macro writing skills.
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
– Ability to work remotely.
Preferably located in Calcutta (Kolkata), but any location is fine. Currently, would need to work remotely till decided otherwise.
Educational qualification: CFA / CA / PGDBM (Finance) would be preferred but is not mandatory. Passion for equities and equity analysis is mandatory.
Freshers or those with minimal experience would be preferred as they would have less to re-learn!! A lot of work experience is a dis-qualification.
Flexible work timing.
Anyone interested should apply with the following:
1) Brief CV
2) Written research report on any listed company in India or any Indian sector. Reports should be in pdf format only and in the English language.
Please send in your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT send only your CV. The research report is the primary criteria for shortlisting.
We will revert back to the shortlisted candidates only.