This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- The unbelievable run in stocks to breakeven
- Are shorter bear markets here to stay?
- Is inflation finally here?
- Why economic data points will be so hard to gauge in the coming months
- The hardest problem in investing right now
- Are today’s day traders any different from speculators of the past?
- Which stocks do day traders buy the most?
- How to tell when things really are different this time
- Why investing is so hard
- Being right for the wrong reasons
- Is New York City in trouble?
- Where are people moving to during this pandemic?
- Why the real estate market is so difficult to handicap
- Did the NBA solve our Covid testing problems?
- Why more businesses are started during a downturn
- Breaking into the asset management business and much more
- The flying V-shaped recoveries
- U.S. inflation quickened in July
- Don’t sweat a temporary spike in inflation
- Time for thinking
- Robinhood blows past rivals
- The hardest investing questions to answer
- Zillow 2020 urban-suburban market report
- Suburban home prices are rising but so are urban home prices
- NYC is dead forever. Here’s why
- Retail chains abandon Manhattan
- Home Depot braced for Covid — then people remodeled
- Saliva-based coronavirus test funded by the NBA gets authorization from FDA
- Americans rush to be their own bosses as Covid hits job market
- Peloton stock down on news Apple is planning exercise subscription service
- Hard Knocks looks to chronicle unprecedented season
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.