Given the high number of mutual fund schemes in India, it is natural for investors to try and find out which are the top & best mutual funds to invest for 2021?
Since I am a professional investment advisor, I can only offer specific advice to my clients. But I get hundreds of emails asking me for the best mutual funds for SIP and best mutual funds for lumpsum investing. People want to create a structure of solid mutual funds for their long term investment portfolio. But they don’t know how to do it.
So if you are only looking to find out which are the best mutual funds for 2021, then you can consider subscribing:
To shortlist investment-worthy mutual funds, several factors have to be considered. Some of these are the consistency of returns being generated, fund vintage, benchmark-linked consistency analysis, peer group-linked analysis, quality of the underlying stocks, capture parameters, risk parameters, expenses of the fund, fund AUM or size and its impact on performance, investment mandate and adherence to it, investment style, fund manager’s role vs. process’s role. These are just some of the factors being used from amongst the several qualitative and quantitative ones. And all factors are given different weightage while filtering and then used as part of the overall evaluation equation.
So basically, a rigorous process-driven approach is followed to arrive at an unbiased and independent list of Mutual Funds Recommendations.
The premium member-only subscription service, i.e. Stable Model Mutual Fund provides you with a ready-to-use list of well-chosen mutual funds from both equity funds and debt funds in India:
- Best Large Cap Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top Large Cap Funds for SIP in 2021
- Best Index Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top Large Cap Funds for SIP in 2021
- Best Multicap Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top Multicap Funds for SIP in 2021
- Best Flexicap Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top Flexicap Funds for SIP in 2021
- Best Midcap Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top Midcap Funds for SIP in 2021
- Best Focused Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top Focused Funds for SIPs in 2021
- Best Large & Midcap Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top Large & Midcap Funds for SIP in 2021
- Best ELSS Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top ELSS Funds for SIP in 2021
- Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top Aggressive Hybrid Funds for SIP in 2021
- Best International Mutual Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top International Mutual Funds for SIP in 2021
- Best Ultra Short Duration Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top Ultra Short Duration Funds for SIP in 2021
- Best Low Duration Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top Low Duration Funds for SIP in 2021
- Best Short Duration Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top Short Duration Funds for SIP in 2021
- Best Money Market Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top Money Market Funds for SIP in 2021
- Best Corporate Bond Funds for SIP in 2021 or Top Corporate Bond Funds for SIP in 2021
Once you subscribe to the Stable Model Mutual Fund, you get:
- 2-4 Fund Recommendation for each suitable MF Categories.
- The fund recommendations will be provided for fund categories from both Equity & Debt Funds.
- It will also provide % Allocation suggestion for fund categories, i.e. how much to allocate to each category, for 3 different investor types (Conservative, Balanced, Aggressive).
- The service will provide Quarterly updates about whether there is any change in the MF recommendations or not.
Building a winning mutual fund portfolio isn’t very easy. I won’t say it’s impossible. But if you wish to select solid mutual funds for your portfolio, then you can’t just pick random funds to invest your hard-earned money.
I have seen that most investors are genuinely unable to select the right mutual funds from thousands of schemes out there. And as has been seen in the past, only relying on star ratings or agents/banks doesn’t help much either. They get confused with questions like:
- Is my mutual fund portfolio properly structured?
- Does my mutual fund portfolio have good investment-worthy funds?
- Is my mutual fund portfolio optimally diversified? Or it is a random collection of several unrelated funds? At times it is over-diversified and at times it is under-diversified.
- Do I have several funds with active SIPs and several inactive funds from old times with no clue what is happening in my mutual fund portfolio?
- Can I say that you have an all-weather MF portfolio where I can continue investing for next several years without worrying?
So Stable Model Mutual Funds can be your one-stop solution that gives you a simple list of good mutual funds and access to a ready portfolio of mutual funds, i.e. a usable list of good mutual funds and allocation suggestions to properly structure your mutual fund portfolio.
I hope you found this article on Best SIP mutual funds for 2021 useful. So become a subscriber of the Stable Model Mutual Funds soon to know which are the best mutual funds for 2021 in India.