Scroll below to read the 17 important lessons from one of the best books on investing – Margin of Safety Book by Seth Klarman.
4. Learn to be a Contrarian Thinker.
5. Stop Analysis Paralysis.
6. Learn to be Conservative in Assumptions.
7. Always focus on the Margin of Safety.
8. Focus on the Process instead of outcomes.
9. Business Valuations can be complex.
10. Focus on reasonable returns and expectations.
11. Never forget the Rule No. 1
12. Why Institutional Investors Fail to Perform?
13. Stock Market is not about making quick bucks.
14. Learn the difference between Value and Price.
15. Focus on improving your mindset.
16. All market fads come to an end eventually.
17. Most investors are dominated by Emotions.