In this post we have covered most important Current Affairs of 6th April
2021 under 250 words. Download free pdf of current affairs applicable for all bank exams and competitive exams from our telegram channel link.
1. Gautam Adani led Adani Ports and Special
Economic Zone (APSEZ) has signed an agreement with Vishwa Samudra Holdings to
acquire 25% stake in Krishnapatnam Port for a total consideration of Rs. 2,800
crores. Following the acquisition APSEZ’s total stake in Krishnapatnam
port will increase from 75% to 100%.
port is India’s second largest private sector port
2. Food delivery startup Zomato is planning for a
$650 million IPO in April 2021.
3. Food delivery startup raises $800 million
funding from Falcon Edge Capital, Amansa
Capital, Think Investments, Carmignac and Goldman sachs.
Post funding the valuation of the
company will rise to $5 billion from $3.6 Billion
4. Edtech platform Byju’s acquires “Aakash
Educational Services Ltd. (AESL)” for a whopping $1 billion. The deal was
closed on a video conferencing platform “Zoom”
as on April 2021: $15 billion
5. E-commerce platform “Meesho” raised $300
million in a funding round led by Softbank.
Valuation: $2.1 billion
6. Poonam Gupta to head NCAER as first woman
Director General (DG)
NCAER: National Council of Applied
7. South Korea’s LG Electronics have closed
its Smartphone business post 6 years of continuous losses
8. Vietnam’s “Mr. Nguyen Xuan Phuc”, was sworn
in as President and “Mr. Pham Minh Chinh”, a former deputy minister of
public security was sworn in as Prime Minister in Hanoi, Vietnam on 5th
9. Mr. Shabir Hussein Shekhadam Khandwawala, (former Gujrat DGP) has been appointed as the
head of BCCI’s Anti Corruption Unit (ACU)
Do follow our telegram channel for
daily dose of Current affairs: The Finance Magic
Download Free PDF from our telegram