- Laxmi Organics Industries is a leading manufacturer of Acetyl Intermediates (AI) and Speciality Intermediates (SI) with almost three decades of experience.
- The products find application in varied high-growth industries including pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, dyes & pigments, inks & coatings, paints, printing & packaging, flavours & fragrances, adhesives etc.
About the Industry
- Ethyl Acetate market to grow at a CAGR > 4.5% (E)
- China is the largest producer
- Indian Acetyle market has a 70% market share in 5 applications – packaging, pharma, inks, agro-chemicals, and adhesives
Laxmi Organics Business Verticals
- Acetyl and Specialty Intermediates
- Products are used in high-growth industries – pharma, agro-chemicals, dyes, coatings, paints, adhesives, packaging, flavors, etc.
- It is the largest manufacturer of Ethyl Acetate in India with a 30% market share
- Long-term customers include Dr. Reddy’s, UPL, Mylan, etc.
- AI business accounts for 40% of operating profits
- Global presence in more than 30 countries
- It has supply-chain advantage as it has a ready-access to port facilities
- 2 Distilleries located in Maharashtra to produce Ethanol and spirit
- Manufacturing units located near Sugar mills
- Easy supply-chain of Molasses and reduced transportation costs
Also Read: Galaxy Surfactants Business Analysis